Saturday, November 26, 2011

If I were a this, I'd be that!

Stumbled upon this really nice something by someone awesome, I need to pass it on.

You need to pass it on as well!


If I were a month, I’d be Moharram!
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday!
If I were a time of day, I’d be the evening!
If I were a planet, I’d be earth!
If I were an animal, I’d be a Koala!
If I were a direction, I’d be East!
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be cozy rocking chair!
If I were a liquid, I’d be fresh spring water!
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a crimson stone! (don't know if they exist)
If I were a tree, I’d be a Flame of the Forest.
If I were a tool, I’d be a weaving needle!
If I were a flower, I’d be a rose laying in one of the Holy Shrines (or Kaaba *how lovely* or Madinah).
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be spring.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a reed flute *Hearken to the reed flute, how it complains* - Rumi.
If I were a colour, I’d be crimson red.
If I were an emotion, I’d be sensitive.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a peach.
If I were a sound, I’d be soothing sound of wind.
If I were an element, I’d be oxygen.
If I were a car, I’d be Toyota Corolla '86.
If I were a food, I’d be Daal roti/Nehari!
If I were a place, I’d be Karachi! *definitely*
If I were a taste, I’d be fresh cooked daal with green chilli! (don't know how to define the taste)
If I were a scent, I’d be something like sandalwood.
If I were an item of clothing, I’d be a big T shirt with a breast pocket!
If I were a body part, I’d be a heart. Nothing else.
If I were a facial expression I’d be YAY!
If I were a song, I’d be a Manqabat, "Bandagi ki laaj jo rakh le woh banda aur hai...".
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be casual walking shoes, the easy ones.

Also, see the one I read at http://deadlylightshade.blogspot.com/2011/05/oh-what-lovely-tag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment