Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday night, Rain, Driving, Ecstasy

It is a wonderful weather outside. It rained heavily in the evening, I was sleeping then as I did the night shift, and reached home late afternoon due to some stationary articles that I had to search and shop, which after searching8 shops, I found.

It's just very good outside - clean roads, shining with the road lights, mild-cold weather, not much cars on the roads (as it was about 11 in the night). The ecstasic part being a thought that reincarnated in my mind; the Thursday night reminded me of the blessings of Allah Almighty that shower during this night till friday prayers. I remember I read somewhere that on from Thursday night till the time of Friday prayers, one should recite Salawat on Holy Prophet (P .B. U. H.) and his Progeny as much as possible.

May Allah accept our plea, and forgive us all, and shower His Blessings on all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment