Friday, October 17, 2008

Haqeeqat-e-Muntazir (Awaited in realism)

When you will be around
how wonderful it will be!
Peace everywhere, justice everywhere!

When I listen to the ginan sung by Aabida Parveen. I used to listen to it, because Aabida Parveen sang it in a very rich fashion, but then I stopped listening to it because I felt bad that I am enjoying something which is sung for a false Imam (Aga Khan, Imam of Ismaili Shi'as). Since then, I have felt enigmatically about the re-appearance of Imam Mehdi (a.s., azzawajal). When he will be here, what an environment it will be!! Extremely interesting, and emotional for me to think about it. I realize that this will happen after very tough situations, more tougher than my imaginations, but the thought of this milestone, just takes away all the worries!

Kabhi Aey Haqeeqat-e-Muntazir
Nazar Aa Libaas-e-Mijaaz Mayn
Kay Hazaar Sajday Tarap Rahay Hain
Meri Jabeen-e-Niaz Mayn...
Color's in the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment