Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Every other call, every other instant

It is you, I think of
Every other call, every other instant
Surprises give me a huge happiness,
Till just when I get to know that,
It is nothing related to you.
I just got a quote sent by an unknown number. I am since then trying to call on this number, it is an unknown number number, and it just lets me feel that it might be the number of the person I think 99.9% of my time, at the cost of losing my short term memory to a very high magnitude... So much so that every now and then I am told by someone that you are "lost", and that you are forgetting things easily these days...

1 comment:

  1. ...and it wasn't the one...................................

    ...was my cousin's new number...

    I feel like a traveler in a desert, with extreme exhaustion, searching for water, and runs after the sight of water, which later turns out to be just an illusion...

    ReplyDelete