Monday, September 15, 2008

How to solve Mathematics

Shomaila Monis's profile just got posted as a series of Get To Know Your Team emails sent by trg tech press. In her profile, she mentioned that she scored the maximum marks in Mathematics in her 1st year board's exams. After spending the four years at Department of Computer Science, University of Karachi, I have gone quite really scared from Mathematics. Frankly speaking, I am haunted by the sound of Mathematics to the extent that it gives me a weird headache. (Headache in the temporal lobes).

I am trying to overcome this fear from Mathematics and the exams of Maths, so I just asked her for how to be successful in Maths. Following are the tips she gave me:

  • practice
  • passion
  • should enjoy solving problems
  • do it as a hobby rather than homework
I will inshaAllah follow her tips.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment