Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A couple of good days, a couple of good dreams

They were on 2nd September's and 3rd September's mornings. In the earlier one, there was someone* sitting near me, and telling me with a confident smile, that 'How could you think that I will ever leave you?'. It was just a shock to me. After all those depressing and disturbing dreams, this one came totally unexpected. I thought this was happening in real, but suddenly realized that it was a dream, and woke up...

The latter one was just today, that is, 3rd September 2008. I was on a phone call with someone*. The voice said in a positive, happy and soothing tone, "Zain listen to me, relax and everything will be fine, stay happy and I am with you...", there were some more words that I could not really understand as I realized this is not in real... it was a bit painful experience to tell myself that this phone call is not in real, so let's not get emotional and let's wake up and move myself away from this phone call as it is time to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment