Friday, July 11, 2008

Just got out of the dilemma

I was in a dilemma.


I was in shortage of a friend, a good great close friend, whom I could tell everything I have been having in my heart, who could help me in everything, who could lead me out from the current mud to a rehab, and from the rehab to a normal life. Being in a bad situation, I just went blind and couldn't see anyone. But out of the blue, really suddenly, someone said 'knock knock', and I just found the perfect partner. My new best friend, brand new! :) I know my best friend has a shining personality... I can confidently say hat my new best friend has all I wanted. (Yes, I was in need. I don't feel shy, and find no harm in speaking out that I needed a friend.). Now I know I have to keep up with my friend.

Good times coming ahead! Promising ones.

Khuda Hafiz! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment