Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Change - Hobby and Interest

Since the arrival of July, something has been roaming in my mind, something light blue, sky like weight and positive. It is the fume of change roaming around my mind.

One thing I have grabbed, an interest, and this is to blog. What is blogging? It is maybe nothing more than catharsis, and we all need this to sort our brains. But there is always a need of a happy face to be in your brain. It might be your own smiling face, your nephew's laughing face, your wife's satisfied face, whatever it is there has to be satisfaction in you. What if satisfaction is not there? I do not know the answer, there are answers out there, but I do not have them settled in my mind.

Anyway, I am happy to have a small interest getting developed in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment